Friday, March 18, 2011

Train museum

Belle didn't get to come to the museum, but she is cute and can now roll over so we thought she should get her picture on the blog.


We rode the front runner to Ogden. It was awesome. Our train enthusiasts were thrilled.

6 comments:

Julie said...

What a great family outing! I like the handcar that Xander and Brevan were on. That would be great exercise, plus everyone would have to stop for you at the railroad crossings! Way cool!

That little Belle is so, so, so cute! She is also very talented obviously!

Heather Dixon said...

This is totally a toddler's dream come true! I love the picture with them climbing on the big black engine.

Tom Dixon said...

They had a great time.

Julie said...

You can tell just by looking at their faces. They are ready to take that handcar and go with it!

Julie said...

And I still think that Isabelle is an exceptionally beautiful baby!

dixon.mary said...

How fun! Isabelle is so adorable -- I just want to kiss her big cheeks!