Friday, March 4, 2011

Sarah's February 28th Email

FAMILY!!!!!

Sounds like things are good and busy with you all. That is awesome! It snowed about six inches yesterday, and right now it's raining really hard. Nothing much has happened since Wednesday. I've been kind of sick, but nothing bad. we had a few lessons.

Oh yeah and I shook and apostles hand.

Elder D. Todd Christofferson came to tour our mission. IT. WAS. AMAZING! I have rarely felt the spirit as strong as I did when he talked to us. He opened up for a question and answer session and we were kind of all stunned. What do you ask a apostle? I could probably figure something out if I had time to study, but I just kind of sat there with my mouth open. It was awesome though. I was pretty much spiritually pumped after that. This transfer is going to be awesome.

I don't have much time for this e-mail because we have to get something for Sister Stevens, and I'm really sorry I can't stay longer. I got a lot of e-mails this week. To those who don't get answers, I'll get to you next week! sorry! I love you!

Next e-mail I'll send pictures. I've taken some good ones of Boston that I'll send.
My shoe size is 9. Thank you!
I love you and miss you!
Sister Dixon

No comments: