Monday, March 7, 2011

Sarah's March 7th email

Dear Family,

I just wanted to thank everyone for sending Sarah mail and all the support you give to her. Dad and I feel we really do have the best family in the whole world. We love you all so much. You are always in our prayers. We are so blessed!
Mom

Hey all!

It has been so warm this week! It's rained a lot, and they say there will be one more big snowstorm before winter ends, but that it's all nearly over. you can actually see grass now!

So the work here is going really well. we have an investigator who is really close to baptism, and we are planning it for next week. The only problem is that the guy she wants to baptize her will be gone for that date. we'll figure it out though.

So, I was so silly to think that everything would be the same this transfer. I was kind of happy to finally have a transfer where everything stayed the same, but one week after transfers, President calls us up and asks us if we would move around singles wards again! Now we are in University (18-25) and Charles River ward (30 and up) I have now officially been in all the places open for sister except for one. I have had a change every single transfer of my mission. Can't wait to see what happens next transfer. It keeps things interesting, and keeps me on my toes.

I didn't get a package yet, but thank you for sending one! I luff getting mail! the sisters I live with are always so frustrated because I get the most mail. I tell them to write their parents and tell them to make them ten siblings. I'm sure the package will come today when I get home. Thank you so much!

I would also like to write a special thank you to Renee. I know you reads these letters. Thank you Renee for writing me every week faithfully! You have a letter on the way, I promise. I got your package! You are so great! Sister Stevens and I had a gummy bear fight. Thank you soooooo much!

I love being a missionary. Nothing puts your life into perspective like serving God. It's the best! Massachusetts is a fantastic place! There are so many different kind of people here from all walks of life. I am privileged to be a part of it. I love you!

Sister Dixon

No comments: