Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sarah's email 8/23/2010

Oh No!!!!

Sickness spreading everywhere! I'm so sorry! I hope Mom and everyone feels better soon! I will pray for it, therefore it will come to pass.
I'm so excited for new baby (Isabel is a great name!) I hope I get pictures! She'll probably be beautiful, girls with Dixon genes usually are.

It sounds like you've been getting your grand kid fix in! I'm glad. soon school will start and they'll be busy. We have been uber lucky in the choice selection of spirits God has sent to us.
So school! First of all... I hope the school year goes well for everyone. If anyone needs to know anything about New England autumns or Massachusetts grinders (which is actually a sub sandwich) or the Red Sox, I will be happy to oblige. I've learned a lot. As always, I will be a fountain of knowledge.

When did Lilli start a Beehive?!? What department is she in? Does she know Scottie? Is she standing up or sitting down? Does she live in West Jordan? Is she using my car? I need answers!

So last week I went out to the Quabbin. It's a huge water reservoir, and it's really pretty. I didn't have my camera with me, but I might go again, and I'll take lots of pictures.

Things here have been good, if a little slow. Yesterday I forgot to put on my name tag and I felt strange all day. It felt very wrong and I was antsy all day until we got home and I put it on. I was so sorry I had forgotten it, that I slept with it on last night.

I miss you all so much! I feel like I didn't know what I had until I left. I really have the best family in the world. Thank you for your prayers and your support.
I love you!
Sister Dixon

2 comments:

Heather Dixon said...

Ha! I love that she slept with her name tag on. Hee hee.

Julie said...

I had to laugh at that too! It is so Sarah. I miss her!