I meant to post these ages ago! Mary took these pictures and I think they look great. Here they are!
The kids are ready for candy!
Katie and Robert win Medals of Awesomeness
TANKS
Anna watches out for Tommy
Mini horses
It's the float I helped make! Fancy schmancy.
This is me. My hand is over my mouth so I don't throw up. I always wondered how I'd look as a brunette!
Tommy can haz candys
Missionaries in a go-cart
And a tractor!
Another tractor!
Another tractor! I love West Point.
Anna and Mary, bff :)
1 comment:
Heather, thanks for posting the pictures. I think you looked great on the float, even with dark hair. And your right the tractors do add a bit of excitement to the candy throwing. You must make sure you get the candy out of the road before the tractors, or else you have very flat candy!
Post a Comment