We're great but no one knows it...
Oh -- she's adorable!Love the pictures Tom, but you left out all the details!Tell me more!
Love the name, btw.
I love the picture of the boys in their blue shirts with Tom and baby.Brevin's face is sooo sweet!Okay, I'll stop commenting.
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
Oh, so cute!
Sooooo Adorable!!! Who does she look like? Congrats!!
Thanks, Everyone,She was born yesterday at 3:54pm. She weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces, and has more hair than either of our boy's did when they were born. Everything seems to be great for her and Kristy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh -- she's adorable!
Love the pictures Tom, but you left out all the details!
Tell me more!
Love the name, btw.
I love the picture of the boys in their blue shirts with Tom and baby.
Brevin's face is sooo sweet!
Okay, I'll stop commenting.
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
Oh, so cute!
Sooooo Adorable!!! Who does she look like? Congrats!!
Thanks, Everyone,
She was born yesterday at 3:54pm. She weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces, and has more hair than either of our boy's did when they were born.
Everything seems to be great for her and Kristy.
Post a Comment