Ok, now that we have the Calendar up and everyone's birthdays are on it, are there any other annual dates that we need to have on there? (Anniversaries, etc.) Also, I think it would be nice to have stuff like recital dates and dates that plays are running on the calendar as well. Are there any coming up in the future, or happening right now, that I can post to the calendar?
2 comments:
You're right. We should put the anniversary dates and Katie's recital that is on August 2. I don't know the time yet.
Honk is this week also. If anyone else can think of other dates please let Peter know. Thanks!
I've got one too. On July 29th, I will be having a choir concert at the U institute building. It should be..... ok. We as a choir have struggled a bit. But we are pretty worried about not having anyone show up, so if you have time at 7:30 that night, please come and support.
Post a Comment