Dear Family,
Well, transfer time is here again and the new mission president threw me for a loop. I natrally assumed that they were going to send me back to Marian. Nope. I am now going to Clemson. It is a big university town on the very west part of the state. I guess Clemson University is a big college. I never heard of it until I came to SC. It will be different talking to college kids from all over instead of normal southerners. My companion will be Sister Israelson. I have met her a couple times and she seems way nice. She is from Chicago. That's all I know about her.
We got to meet President McConkie this week! He is way cool. He seems to be strict like Pres. Brailsford, but in a different way. I'm not sure how to describe it. He is very smart and knows a lot (he probably gets it from his dad!). I like him. It will be good.
So, our Fourth of July was pretty uneventful. We had a big rainstorm that evening and so I think it ruined some peoples parties. The firework law around here are pretty lax and they sell all the big fireworks and so there has been bangs and whistles all week long. We had to stay in that evening and so we just sat around and talked and ate enchiladas and brownies. It was fun.
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Don't fry over there in Utah!
Love ya more then Bunnies!
Sister Dixon
No comments:
Post a Comment