This is one of my favorite pictures. The children surprised Dad and I for a romantic anniversary dinner. I was so impressed! They were awesome. Who knew that we had such amazing, romantic, enterprising children. They were so excited and it is a memory I will never forget!
What you you remember about this picture?
Heather remembered something I had forgotten about that night:
The blog is awesome! I think I'm going to post something today. Lol...I still remember that evening when we dressed up like waiters. We sent you on a treasure hunt to find certain things (Like, "Go to Video Express" and check out "Lady and the Tramp") but a lot of the places were closed, so you would go to Harmon's to get it instead. And then we made a couple that were "Go to Harmon's and get..." :D I think you were pretty sick of Harmon's that night
3 comments:
Aw, yeah! Go Twinkle Team!
That was so much fun. I remember spilling a small bowl of jam on that night. Good fun.
"doe a deer, a female deer..."
Post a Comment