Monday, April 14, 2008

Ever think it's weird in musicals, when everyone breaks into song and dance out of nowhere?

This is great

4 comments:

lilli said...

heather,
that is absolutely amazing, I can't help thinking that that is something our family would do. so next time we go to the food court we need to break out into random song

Julie said...

Wouldn't it be fun to really see something like this happening? It would be hilarious to watch the expressions on other peoples faces. I wonder if things like that happen in real life?

dixon.mary said...

I think I'll try it at the Walmart today. Maybe I can bribe Becca with fishy crackers to sing with me. Hmmm. What department? There's cool furniture to dance around in Lawn and Garden... If I do it in the Pharmacy it might cheer sick people up... Maybe I could do it in Produce and work fruit into my song...

Who's in?

Jim said...

Sure, if I can have a solo.