Hey!
What is a blog? I have heard the name before, but I have never seen one and I don't know what they are. I can't get on it. It is not a approved website for missionaries. I can't wait to see it when I get home, whatever it is.
Anyways, wasn't conference awesome! I loved it so much. One of my favorite parts was Elder Bednar saying that missionaries are full time teachers and members are full time finders. I hope people take that to heart. An apostle of the Lord said it! That is the way things should be.
Nothing much happened except for conferance. This past week was kinda cold. It was lousy for my companion because she has arthritis in her back and so the cold makes it worse. Especially when the temp. will drop 20 degrees in a matter of hours. She doesn't have time to get used to it. We were able to teach some way cool people this week. They didn't come to conference though, they would've liked it. Do you remember me mentioning Jenny, she thought she was a member but really wasn't. Well, she disappeared. We have no idea where she is. We think she was evicted, but she is not answering her cell phone. Sad day. Hopefully we will be able to find her.
Well, I hope y'all have a wonderful week. Follow The Prophet!
Sister Dixon
Dear Family,
I am going to send Missy's email's to you through the family blog. I am also going to begin to send pictures on to you that we have collected over the years. That way you will have access to pictures we have taken through the years for your own records. If you would like to do the same with pictures you take of your families that would be wonderful.
If you have any suggestions for things that may make this blog better or more interesting please let me know. We are open to all suggestions!!!
It was nice seeing you all Sunday. I hope this week is good for you. And THANK YOU so much for your comments on our new family blog.l
I love you tons,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment