Hey Ya'll!
This week has been eventful! First, I am being transfered to Marion. It is in the northeast part of the state and the area I will be working acaully covers a little bit of North Carolina. Sister Howard was there and she says it is very country. It should be fun. I am excited! My comp is going to be Sister Duke. I have been comps with her before. fun fun.
Anyways, this week all the sisters in the misson had a temple day. We all met in Columbia and went to the temple. It was amazing as usual! Then President Brailsford took us out to lunch. It was so much fun! There are only 12 sisters and we never get to see each other all at once, so we had a blast! It was pretty sad when we had to come back. The last time they had a sisters temple day was almost 3 years ago, so they are few and far between. It was pretty fun.
Today a member is taking us to Hollywild. It is kinda a zoo with unusual animals and animals that have been in movies. I have been wanting to go the whole time I have been in Spartanburg and now I get to go on the last day. I am way excited! Then we are going to the Beacon. it is supposed to be world famous. I don't know why, I have been there before and all it is is super greasy food. But, it is world famous and a member insisted to take us there. I didn't thing there would be anything world famous in Spartanburg.
Well, I hope ya'll have a amazing week. I know I will. I am excited to go to marion. Try to find it on the map!
I love ya'll!
Sister Dixon
P.S. I am sending a couple packages home. They are just full of old letters and other stuff that I don't need right now. Don't open them, just throw them with the rest of my junk. Thanks
1 comment:
What?!? She's never heard of the world famous grease pit, "the Beacon?"
Post a Comment