Hey Everyone!
Xander has learned to crawl Today! Acutally, it was yesterday - but we didn't think of posting it until Today...
He is still kinda shaky at it, and it doesn't appear to be his preferred method of getting around (let's face it, he has two personal servants for taking him anywhere he wants - being carried is superior to slow crawling). It is, however, a lot more efficient than scooting around.
I apologize if you are, like me, using a dial-up connection - this video is bigger than I thought.
- Tom
7 comments:
WOW!!!!!! I THOUGHT XANDER WOULD JUST SKIP ON TO WALKING!
Your little video clip was priceless. He is so cute. But watch out...it won't be long and he is going to be running. And so will you! Tom was an especially fast crawler.
Oh, what a cutie! Although I don't know how I feel about your "parental servitude" tag... :D
Lol...the tag made me laugh :D
Way to go Xander!
He is pretty proud of himself. He is getting so big!
Adorable! It reminds me (sorta) of when Millie opted for scooting instead of crawling. I'll ask Scott if he can put the link on google so you can see it.
Post a Comment