Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Time

Hey Everyone,

Heather has been showing me how to make a blog for our family. So when something exciting happens, please put it in our Dixon Family Blog and we will have a record of the happenings that are going on in the family. A good way for us to support and keep up on all the happenings. I am hoping this will help our family keep in touch (Heather says, "Tight like Sprite"). It will work only if ya'all contribute. Besides I love hearing about you!



Opa caught a smile from little Tommy.

Ellie and Becca love getting there picture taken
Emily loved listening to Conference in her pj's

14 comments:

Emily said...

Fun! I can't wait to start our family blog!!! But I'm not so happy about posting embarrassing pictures of me!

dixon.mary said...

Bring on the embarrassing pics!
Oh yeah.

This family blog will be uber-fun if everybody posts.

dixon.mary said...

yo -- who's username is big brother?

Peter said...

Umm... Me I just switched it back. I look forward to using this heavily.

Jim said...

And it came to pass, that Jim did write an epistle, and behold, the epistle typed by the hand of jim was posted on the blog..... and there was much rejoicing in the land.........

Heather Dixon said...

Yay blogs! The pictures are great. And Em, it could be worse...at least you're not drooling! :D

Emily said...

Umm... Heather? If you copy and paste the picture or zoom in REALLY close, you can see that I am drooling. :(

Adam said...

I love the smiling tommy picture!

Kristy said...

Don't worry Emily. You are still beautiful with drool.

Emily said...

Thanks Kristy! That makes me feel SO much better!!

dixon.mary said...

Pete--I liked the big brother username! Don't change it. It sounds so...communist.
:)

Adam said...

Do the kabobs really have spit in them? Because if they do, i will be sick

Julie said...

Wow!! I thought Xander would skip right on to walking!

Adam said...

mom didn't say that, I did