We're great but no one knows it...
Peter and Faunice, you have a gorgeous baby. What a great addition to our family.
I am an aunt! Twelve times! He is a keeper, and obviously a Dixon!
Congratulations! What a cute baby! And proud Papa (Oma really likes this picture)! How about a picture of Mom?
Wow! what a kid! Congrats! I can't wait to see him
He is just adorable! Congratulations Peter and Faunice!
Congratulations! Do you really think he will be taller than you, Peter?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Peter and Faunice, you have a gorgeous baby. What a great addition to our family.
I am an aunt! Twelve times! He is a keeper, and obviously a Dixon!
Congratulations! What a cute baby! And proud Papa (Oma really likes this picture)! How about a picture of Mom?
Wow! what a kid! Congrats! I can't wait to see him
He is just adorable! Congratulations Peter and Faunice!
Congratulations!
Do you really think he will be taller than you, Peter?
Post a Comment