When Scott was presented with his award he shook hands with everyone on the Board of Directors or whatever. His old boss from the Weber Center is on the board--she turned him down for a supervisor position twice -- and when scott shook her hand she scowled. While I don't subscribe to 'revenge is sweet', I must admit that the natural man in me enjoyed it thoroughly.
5 comments:
Congratulations, Scotty! You get to drive a goofy car!
When Scott was presented with his award he shook hands with everyone on the Board of Directors or whatever. His old boss from the Weber Center is on the board--she turned him down for a supervisor position twice -- and when scott shook her hand she scowled.
While I don't subscribe to 'revenge is sweet', I must admit that the natural man in me enjoyed it thoroughly.
Oh, yes, I see now. The car is sort of goofy. Guess I couldn't see the forest....
Congratulations, Scott!
Love,
Dad
Way to go, Scotty!
Congratulations Scott! What an awesome honor!
Post a Comment