Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Zuster Dixon

I guess there is not much that I can really say. This news hit me like a ton of bricks even though I was expecting/dreading it. It has been really hard to be away from you all during this but I know that extra blessings and comfort will come you you all because of my service here. After I talked to Mom on Thursday, President Bunnell gave me a beautiful blessing and Sister Bunnell gave me a flower plant which I named Fern.

I have been thinking a lot about Katie and the love of music she instilled in me and I have found a way of coping.  I bought a Ukulele and am learning to play the Uke.  I have already used it in a couple of spiritual thoughts, maybe when I get really good I'll send you a little video :)

It sounds like Katie's funeral is going to be awesome (just like her), Cafe Rio and Mindy Mints! I wish I was coming ðŸ˜‰.  Katie was such an amazing sister and I will miss her, but I also know that there is a good reason why she has been called home at this time. 

I love you all and I pray for comfort for you in every prayer.

Loves
Lilli


Here is my new address for Gouda

Crabethstraat 5
2801 AL Gouda
Netherlands

I love you and I miss you!

I got special permission from President to go to the Temple on Tuesday, so that is where I will be. It won't be during the funeral because of time difference but it will be close enough

I love you 
Lilli


Elder Dixon

Dear Family,

It's been a rough week for me, and I'm sure it's been for all of you too. I don't know exactly what to say, but please know that I love Katie and will miss her more than you ever know. Katie was an incredible sister, and I know that if we stay true to the faith, we will all see her again. My Patriarchal Blessing says so, and has given me a good amount of comfort that I needed. I want to exhort you all to read your blessings too, as there are blessings and promises that bring much comfort.

Like Lilli, I've been thinking a lot about Katie and the love of music she's taught me how to have. I had bought a little jungle ocarina to use for coping too. Perhaps Lilli and I can be a duet when we come home.

I love you all. I really do, and I know that the Plan of Salvation is real, and if we can learn to appreciate it, the plan, along with the atonement, will carry us closer to our Heavenly Father. 

I love you,
Adam

No comments: