Dear Family,
This email's going to be a little bit short this week. I've got a big P-Day planned for today. This week was a bit more difficult than the last, but still extremely spiritually rewarding! The principle of enduring to the end doesn't apply to life, but instead, to pretty much anything we want!
Speaking of enduring to the end, I recently heard about some of my converts! I recently learned that Luis and Elena, from Nauta, are the branch's most active members! The other two people I baptized there were, as well, going strong!
I recently spoke to my old branch president in Campo Verde (nearly a year ago). I had learned that the family of five that I had converted had moved to Lima, to a small place called Villa Salvador. Wouldn't you know it, that's exactly where my companion is from! We began to talk, and I learned that the family (Larry, Leysi, Renzo, Jonathan, and Kamilla) are also still active!
That pretty much made my entire week. I'm going to try to give them a phone call this week to see how they are.
Love,
Adam
Sorry for the short email, but here's a picture to make up for it.
#IAmInJale
Zuster Lilli
To all those who still read my letters,
This had been a really good week, But all good things must come to an end. I found out on Saturday that I am being transfered from my baby city of Groningen
I am really sad to leave, I have learned to love this city and the people in it so much! The ward here is really wonderful, one of the sisters in the ward knitted me socks! I was convinced that I was going to be the first missionary to stay in one city her whole mission.
Although I am really sad to leave I know that this is what the Lord wants.
My new city will be Gouda and my new companion will be Sister Stewart-Chester. I will be leaving the city of bikes to the city of cheese.
Speaking of cheese,
How come the Lamanites couldn't eat dinner?
Because Nephi hid the plates! 
Anyway... I need to prepare you for next email... Be ready for something awesome! you may want to sit down when you read next week.... sooooooooooo
bye.
My train rides through Holland!
I keep finding these little guys around, I tried kissing a few of them but they just gave me strange looks... I guess they kissing thing doesn't work when you are a missionary.
No comments:
Post a Comment