We're great but no one knows it...
We'll be there!What can we bring?
We will be having chili and potato soup. If you would like you can bring something to go with that.
I will bring a spooky snack!
Sounds wonderful! Thanks Katie.
Should we draw names for Christmas at the Halloween get together?
Christmas names! Yay!I'll bring cider and cups.
That would be wonderful Mary, Thank you. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
I'll bring Crone's Fingers!(aka shrimp.)Now that I know how much my cute nieces & nephews love it, I'm bringing a ton!
Yum! That sounds great Heather. As I think about it, shrimp does look like a old crone's finger.
We will bring some rolls.
That would be perfect Faunice. Thanks!
We will bring something we just don't know what yet.
As long as you and Tom bring the kids! That's the most important thing to bring!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
We'll be there!
What can we bring?
We will be having chili and potato soup. If you would like you can bring something to go with that.
I will bring a spooky snack!
Sounds wonderful! Thanks Katie.
Should we draw names for Christmas at the Halloween get together?
Christmas names! Yay!
I'll bring cider and cups.
That would be wonderful Mary, Thank you. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.
I'll bring Crone's Fingers!
(aka shrimp.)
Now that I know how much my cute nieces & nephews love it, I'm bringing a ton!
Yum! That sounds great Heather. As I think about it, shrimp does look like a old crone's finger.
We will bring some rolls.
That would be perfect Faunice. Thanks!
We will bring something we just don't know what yet.
As long as you and Tom bring the kids! That's the most important thing to bring!
Post a Comment