Hey Y'all!
Well, as always transfers is never what I expect. I thought for sure I was going to stay here and end my mission here, but I am getting moved again for the last time. I am going to Ridgeway (It's just north of Columbia), and get this, my companion is going to be Sister Black who is a senior sister. They haven't ever put younger sisters with the senior sisters while I've been here, but the other senior sister went home and she needed a companion. It will be really interesting, especially since the senior sisters go by different rules then us younger sisters. Their rules are a lot more laid back and not as strict. I am really excited though. It will be fun to be with her.
It will be kind of sad to leave Clemson, especially since we have been teaching Robbie. He is really cool and I am going to miss his baptism. Bummer. Oh well. I know there will be some cool people to teach in Ridgway.
I am glad to hear that Lilli had fun at Homecoming. I liked the pictures. Lilli was gorgeous and her date needed a haircut. JK! I'm sure he is a really nice guy.
Well, gotta go pack and clean and all that fun stuff! I love ya all to pieces!!
Sister Dixon
No comments:
Post a Comment