Hey Y'all!
This week has been pretty good. We have this way cool investigator named Robbie. We gave him the Book of Mormon a week ago and he is already halfway though it. He has been eating it up and already asking questions about his baptism. We've only taught him twice. It's pretty cool. He is middle aged and had to retire early, due to a hurt back, and so decided to get into the church thing. He saw a church commercial on TV and ordered the Lamb of God DVD and we came with it. He is pretty darn cool!
So, General Conference is just around the corner. I am really excited for it. I think I might buy some jelly beans and eat some apples that weekend. Maybe I'll have our investigators play conference bingo (Just Kidding)!
Things are going well. Transfers are next week. This weekend I will find out what's in store for my last transfer on my mission. I will probably stay here and Sister Israelsen will move. She has been here a long time already. I guess news of what's going to happen this next transfer is more exciting because it's my last one. Kinda weird to think about. My mission has flown by.
Anyways, I love y'all and hope y'all have a wonderful week!
Sister Dixon
No comments:
Post a Comment