
So, last Saturday Heather talked me into auditioning for Hale Center Theatre's A Christmas Carol. So I did. And I got callbacks! but they didn't go very well, so I had a good cry and gave the audition up for lost.
And then it happened.
It took them a week, but it happened.
I GOT IN!!! I got a call this morning telling me that I got a part. So now I am working in hale. (I want to work there just so I can say that.)
I am so excited, and I get paid. Yaay.
I may only be the soprano in the octet (which is odd, because I auditioned for an alto) but at least I got in.
When I win an award for my fabulous chorus singing, I'll remember you all.
6 comments:
That's fantastic Sarah! Congratulations.
Sarah, Just think, I can say I knew you before you were famous! Way to go Sarah. Though I'm not surprised.
You're the coolest! You'll get to wear pretty dresses. And now that you're 'in' you'll probably get to do more plays there too!
I love the songs the octet sang.
There was good food backstage too.
Mmm Mary's right, the food is great.
I wonder if you get to be the one who laughs hysterically and the other characters stare. Do you remember that part?
That would be funny.
I am so Freaking Jealous!
Post a Comment