Dear Family,
It is one of the best times of the year.....Conference Time! This year as in years past, we hope any who can will come and join us to watch a session of conference with us. On Sunday we will have either a taco bar or potato bar. So if you come to morning session plan on lunch afterwards. If afternoon session plan on coming a bit early for lunch.
Let me know if you can make it. I have plenty of conference bingo and a new little booklet for the children during conference. It's fall so as tradition goes we will have plenty of apples!
Love you all,
Mom

11 comments:
We'll be there!
What do you want us to bring?
Don't you just love conference time? I've been thinking that we would do a sandwich bar. Would you like to bring some veggies, like carrot sticks? Thanks pumpkin!
Sure-- I'll bring a veggie tray. Anything else?
Heya Muthah! What can I bring?
Well Mary, you can make sure you bring Scott and the kids. I need to kiss Tommy's little cheeks, and hug the older kids. I do appreciate you bringing some veggies!
Heather, Thank you for asking. Would you like to bring either a bag of chips or a plate of cookies? Can't wait to see y'all then!
Hi Mom, how about us?
Hey Peter, Would you like to bring either a bag of chips or a plate of cookies? Thanks!
Would you like us to bring anything?
Hey Tom, Thanks for asking. Would you like to bring either a bag of chips or a jar of sliced pickles? And make sure you bring Kristy and Xander! Let me know what you decide to bring. Thanks!
I'll bring lime chips!
OK Heather, Adam will love you, that's his favorite kind of chips! See ya then.
Post a Comment