Friday, May 2, 2008

My Fair Lady


Hey everybody! I got pictures from my play! It's a ton of fun. Here is one of me making a funny face. The dress didn't quite fit yet, so I look a bit like a marshmallow, but it looks okay.

Thanks for all your support. I've had more compliments than I can handle! It's making my head swell to the size of jupiter. I have my own moons in orbit and everything.
I'm sad it'll all be over in a month.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I think you look beautiful, even with the marshmallow dress. Good job Sarah! I can't wait to see you perform again!!

Jim said...

I think you look absolutely delicious.

Great job on the play. You had a good strong character.

Peter said...

Looks good sis,

I don't know if Owen will let us see the play, but if it is possible, what times is your play running?

Grammar check anyone?

Heather Dixon said...

Cool marshmallow outfit! I can't wait to see the play. May 9th!

Katie said...

Katie and I saw the play last night and had a great time! You did a great job Sarah!