
Hey everybody
I just want to let everyone know that the high school play next year is going to be Little Women "The Musical." Last Friday I tried out for it and I found out today that I am in it. I am the part of Marmee, she's the mother. I just wanted to tell y'all the good news, even if practices don't start until next year. I don't think that Ill be able to wait.
4 comments:
Congrats Lilli! You get to sing a great solo!
Lilli, that's fantastic! Marmee has some really great solos. That music is really wonderful. And that is one of my all time favorite musicals! Way to go girlfriend.
Congratulations! You get good songs.
Marmee! Yay you!
When I watched Little Women for the first time it took me about 15 minutes to figure out that Marmee meant 'mom'.
Blonde, I guess.
Post a Comment