Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer Picnic

I have talked to Grandpa Dixon and Helen and they commented that they haven't seen the newer models of the Dixon family. That would be Tommy, Xander and Owen. So we were wondering if we could all get together for a picnic. How would Saturday May 31st sound. Helen says that there is a very nice park in Orem that should work for a lunch time picnic. How does this sound to you. If this will work out for your family, let me know and I'll start making arrangements. It sounds like a great way to start the summer off!

4 comments:

Peter said...

Barring bad weather or ill health, Faunice and I can bring Owen.

Kristy said...

It sounds good to us.

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dixon.mary said...

Kids and I will be there.
What to bring?