Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Missy's email from April 27th

Happy Birthday Missy! Missy made her own birthday cake. Look at that blaze!
e Missy found this old cemetery in a remote part of South Carolina.

Hey!
I hope everyone had a good memorial day! The libraries were closed so I am emailing today. I had a pretty good memorial day. I took a nice long nap. It felt pretty good.
This week has been good. I can't believe May is almost over with. Time goes by pretty fast. It is getting hotter and hotter too. I am not really looking forward to August, which is the hottest month out here.
We have a baptism tomorrow. A cute kid that has been coming to church forever and decided that he wanted to get baptized. I love the stress-free baptisms!
I have a favor to ask. Can you send me a copy of The Touch of the Master's Hand? There is a part-member family we are working with right now and the member thinks that her nonmember husband would really like to see it.
Well, I hope ya'll have a faboulous week!
Sister Dixon

3 comments:

Julie said...

It looks like Missy put more than just 23 candles on that cake. I wonder if she made a wish?

dixon.mary said...

she looks fabulous!

Heather Dixon said...

Ya, go Missy! That cemetary looks cool, maybe it's haunted!