Thursday, May 1, 2008

Congradulations Tom


My brilliant, handsome husband Tom finished with school today and has accepted a job with Applied Signal Technology. Xander and I are very proud(in a humble way) of Tom and all of the hard work he has put into everything he does. He has balanced school, work, home, and church callings, and has done well in all of them. He has even stayed sane. Congradulations Tom.

5 comments:

Heather Dixon said...

Wow, congratulations! Where is this place? What do they do?

Glenn said...

Congratulations Tom! Sounds like you will be applying signals to technology...sort of like ironing on those little Winnie-the-Pooh patches to pajamas...
Seriously, this is a great accomplishment and I hope you really enjoy the new position.

Dad

Peter said...

Congratulations bro,

What exactly will you be doing?

Tom Dixon said...

They're kinda vague about exactly what I'll be doing (I'll need some kind of security clearance), but it seems that I'll be doing some DSP stuff on FPGAs for communications systems.

Katie said...

Wow, that sounds even better than the time travel job! :) Way to go!