Monday, October 26, 2015

HALLOWEEN!!!

BOO!

Stampa
Halloween
At the Dixon's!

Bring all your ghosts and goblins, super heroes, villains and princesses to the

Dixon house 
on
Saturday October 31st
at 5:00 pm
for some very spooky fun!

We will have you make your own pizza,
before you go out to
haunt the neighborhood.

ALSO, for those not going and would like 
not to haunt, there will be the 'good' treats and we will stream a Halloween movie!
Let me know what your favorite treat is and I'll make sure it's here. 
Start thinking of your favorite movie to watch. 

PLUS, Opa comes home that day and will get home just in time for the party.......yayayayayayayay!

CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'll bring a veggie tray!!

Heather Dixon said...

Making our own pizzas? Yessss! How fun! How about we design our pizza to look Halloween-ish (like arrange pepperonies into a skull, etc?) I've done that except with making them look like muppets and it's so much fun!


I'll bring guacamole and chips!