We're great but no one knows it...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! This is the first I've heard! So excited!!!
For realsies??!?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
I'm dying!!!! Who is it?
Not me :( I can't wait to see who it is!!
Just got a call. I'm out, but they assured me that there is more than one full match.
I'm a match!!! I've got the golden bone marrow!
So far we've heard that Heather, Sarah and Lilli are matches. Haven't heard from Tom or Emily yet.
I'm a match!!! I'm a match!!! I'm a match!!!!!!!!! I'm such a match I feel on fire!!! (See what I did there? lol)
Oh hooray, hooray, HOORAY!!!! Yay big families! Thanks mom and dad!
Dad and I felt having you children was an honor and a blessing. I believe we are going to see miracles begin to happen.
I'm only a half match, but happy there are some full matches! Happy day. Now, how will Katie choose? Eeny meeny miny mo....
Nah, thats boring. I think they should duke it out...*grabs popcorn*
Sarah suggested a Bone Marrow Olympics. Lolol
Haha! I am enjoying this very much!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! This is the first I've heard! So excited!!!
For realsies??!?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
I'm dying!!!! Who is it?
Not me :( I can't wait to see who it is!!
Just got a call. I'm out, but they assured me that there is more than one full match.
I'm a match!!! I've got the golden bone marrow!
I'm a match!!! I've got the golden bone marrow!
So far we've heard that Heather, Sarah and Lilli are matches. Haven't heard from Tom or Emily yet.
So far we've heard that Heather, Sarah and Lilli are matches. Haven't heard from Tom or Emily yet.
I'm a match!!! I'm a match!!! I'm a match!!!!!!!!! I'm such a match I feel on fire!!! (See what I did there? lol)
Oh hooray, hooray, HOORAY!!!! Yay big families! Thanks mom and dad!
Dad and I felt having you children was an honor and a blessing. I believe we are going to see miracles begin to happen.
I'm only a half match, but happy there are some full matches! Happy day. Now, how will Katie choose? Eeny meeny miny mo....
Nah, thats boring. I think they should duke it out...
*grabs popcorn*
Sarah suggested a Bone Marrow Olympics. Lolol
Haha! I am enjoying this very much!
Post a Comment