We're great but no one knows it...
We will be there! What can we bring?
Let me know what yummy food we can contribute!
I'll be there! What can I bring?
Thanks for the offers to bring stuff!We're going to have taco salad, unless hamburger is too expensive. Plan B is hot dogs. So. Bring a dessert or a salad (but not a green salad -- I'll cover that) if you'd like to bring something.Thanks!
Oh, and this is Mary. Not Scott. Good thing he's at scout camp so he won't see that I've commented as him AGAIN. Hee hee.
We will bring a Jimmy salad and a plate of cookies.
Awesome! Thanks Mom!
I'm bringing a fruit salad!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
We will be there! What can we bring?
Let me know what yummy food we can contribute!
I'll be there! What can I bring?
Thanks for the offers to bring stuff!
We're going to have taco salad, unless hamburger is too expensive. Plan B is hot dogs.
So. Bring a dessert or a salad (but not a green salad -- I'll cover that) if you'd like to bring something.
Thanks!
Oh, and this is Mary. Not Scott. Good thing he's at scout camp so he won't see that I've commented as him AGAIN. Hee hee.
We will bring a Jimmy salad and a plate of cookies.
Awesome! Thanks Mom!
I'm bringing a fruit salad!
Post a Comment