Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sarah's July 5th Email

Dear Family,
Greetings from Connecticut!

My goodness it's so much different here than in Massachusetts! all the license plates are completely different! what a change!

My new area is great! Lots of trees and pretty houses and not a bus in sight. It's a bit of culture shock from being in the city. But I like it. There is a certain charm here. My new Companion is Sister Allen and she is really cool. she is very excited about everything, and she is VERY pretty. She looks just like Meg Ryan. Our apartment is SO Nice! It is beautiful! It's nicer than my apartment back home!

There isn't much to report this week, sadly. I'm still getting used to the new area and the new mission. I don't think the Connecticut missionaries were too happy about the combination, but most of them do a good job of hiding it.

I'm driving again. I haven't driven in eight months! Turns out, I remember how to do it! So that's good. My ward is full of great interesting people. Right after RS on Sunday, the lady next to me turns to me and says "Would you like a tattoo?"

Naturally, I said yes.

Turns out she does glitter arm paintings, so I have a giant glittery flower on my arm right now. don't worry, it's covered, but I think people can feel the awesomeness through my sleeve.

I think that's all I have. I love you all!
Hope this week is great for you!
Luvs,
Sister Dixon

P.S. Hey! I love you.
Our Bishop has 10 kids and we went to their house for dinner.
I am so sorry for all the grief I caused you!
That's all.
I hope we weren't like their kids.
Luvs!
Sarah

No comments: