Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wolford Surprise

Read our silly little poem
It leads to a surprise

It's something cute and something warm
And something small in size

Her arrival date is still unsure,
But could be mid-May maybe

This big surprise, you may have guessed,
Is a brand new Wolford baby!

13 comments:

Glenn said...

Congratulations, Scott and Mary! We are so excited for you!

Heather Dixon said...

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Oh, what is it? What is it? Have you picked out a name yet??

dixon.mary said...

Thanks guys!
Baby girl.
We need name ideas.

Here is what the kids have come up with:

Anna: Lauren
Becca: Claire Rose
Ellie: Elizabeth Diamond
Tommy: Ellie

Heather Dixon said...

Oh yay!! Girl! (I realize that doubly now, seeing "her" in the poem. Sheepish!)

I like having Diamond in the name. That's nice.

I think though you should name her after candy. Like, call her Sugarbean, or Divinity or Cocoa or something.

Unknown said...

Peppermint Patti?

Faunice said...

Congratulations! And please don't put candy in the name. Sorry Heather. I read once that you should never name your children expectation names (Prudence, Charity, etc.) I think candy names take it the direction a little to far.

Emily said...

HURRAY!!! That is sooo exciting! Congrats! You know, Emily has always been a nice name.

Julie said...

Those Wolford babies are so dang cute! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Missy Dixon said...

Flossie is a great name for a baby girl.

Katie said...

Sarah made me swear up and down to name a baby Sarah if I had a girl while she was gone. I'm surprised she didn't make you promise too. Congratulations!

Kristy said...

Congratulations! Belle is beside her self with excitement...at least she would be if she knew what was going on. And what does beside her self really mean anyway? Anyway we are all very happy for you. I think someone should name a baby Cecily since Tom will never let me use it.

Tom Dixon said...

Congratulations!

Velda Kay said...

Hey!! Congratulations Wolfords!! all of you!! I did the name in the temple yesterday that I really liked and thought I'd add it to your list: Emilia. Isn't that cute? Love and Hugs G-Mom & g-Pa too