So, you all probably saw the handwriting on the wall, so this won't come as a big surprise for you... especially since I called you all and those who didn't answer got awesome voice mail messages (I'm really sorry I wasn't able to get a hold of everyone.) Anyway.......
ERIN AND I
ARE ENGAGED!!!!!
Here is a picture of the happy couple (that's us!)
And here is a zoom-in of the ring!
We are thinking sometime in the beginning of June. We haven't picked a concrete date yet, but we will be sure to keep everyone posted. We are both so FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!
15 comments:
Congratulations Jim and Erin!!!!!
We are so excited! Welcome to the family Erin......Way to go Jim! I love the ring.
Congratulations to you both! Early June is a great time to get married!
W00T! I totally saw that coming, but I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very happy for you guys! Welcome to the family, Erin!
Yay! Congrats! You make a lovely couple.
The ring is AMAZING!
Yay! Now we can D&D FOREVER!!! Hurrah! Congrats guys. Erin, we have things to tell you, but we won't say them until after you are married. That way, you can't run.
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
YAAAAY CONGRATULATIONS!! It's about time we sucked Erin into our family.
The ring is be-u-tiful!
About time! I was beginning to think Jim had genuflectaphobia ;)
Congratulations!
I know by asking this question I'm showing my ignorance, but what is genuflectaphobia?
genuflectophobia is the fear of kneeling down on one knee.
(Don't feel dumb, I made it up).
Tom -- When I googled it there were only sites about dungeons and dragons listed. Glad to hear you made it up :)
Mary, what's wrong with Dungeons and Dragons?
My level 23 Paladin took offense to Mary's comments.
Post a Comment