Monday, January 3, 2011

Sarah's January 3rd email

Hey!

So for new year, I dyed my companions hair red. It looks super cute. She looks like she was always meant to be a redhead.

How was Chicago, Dad? I bet it was awesome and rainy. It seems like a cool place to go. What did you do there?

Nothing has really been happening here, everyone is still gone for the holidays (since all the people we teach are young single adults, there were SERIOUSLY ten people in church) so all our time is spent talking to people on the subway and buses and passing them off to other missionaries if they are interested. It's nice and warm on public transportation, so we're usually out of the cold and that's nice.

Thank you all so much for your prayers! I'm sure as people come back for school, we will have tons of people to teach. I'm excited.

I hope everything is well with you, I'm sorry this one is so uninformative, but it was a really boring week. The most exciting thing that has happened was a crazy lady wandered into church on Sunday and started saying some interesting things. We had to escort her out. Yup! cool stuff!

Love you all!!!!
Sarah

No comments: