Dear Family,
Our internet has been out compliments of Quest. Our whole neighborhood has been effected. We have had one very grouchy neighborhood this past week! But joy of joys, it works again. I have never been so happy for technology in my whole life. Who knew I could miss it so much! Anyway, here is Sarah's letters.
Mom
Hey all!
Our internet has been out compliments of Quest. Our whole neighborhood has been effected. We have had one very grouchy neighborhood this past week! But joy of joys, it works again. I have never been so happy for technology in my whole life. Who knew I could miss it so much! Anyway, here is Sarah's letters.
Mom
Hey all!
That stinks about the Internet. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have no Internet! what a drag! You have to go somewhere else to send a simple e-mail...dang. I am so sorry.
So you may be wondering (since it is Transfer week,) why I am e-mailing on Monday instead of Wednesday. Well, we have some lessons on Wednesday, so it takes a chunk out of our p-day, we are e-mailing today to get it out of the way. Although, I will be sure to send you a little blip to tell you weather or not I'm getting transferred. I'm sad we won't be getting a complete p-day, but what do you do?
Yesterday this kid came to church and when we pulled him over, he said he had been taking missionary discussions with his foster parents in New York, and he had been trying to find missionaries here since he moved. YAY!!! Thank you all for praying for me. He is awesome! God loves us! 


Thanksgiving was great. It turned out that the Hartman's wanted to take us to Rhode Island for turkey day, so we had to cancel with them. Luckily, President and Sister Evans invited us over. It was a lot of fun! They had the best squash I have ever tasted! It was amazing. The squash here is so good!!!!! I will have to get the recipe, because it was like eating heaven.
I missed watching Miracle on 34th street, but I quoted the whole thing in my head, so I'm good.
I think you should add Tangled to the list of movies you all are going to show me when I get back. It looks awesome, and so far it has gotten thumbs up from all quarters.
I think you should add Tangled to the list of movies you all are going to show me when I get back. It looks awesome, and so far it has gotten thumbs up from all quarters.
Well, I should be getting back to missionary work, but I love you all and I miss you! Thank you so much for praying for me! I was reading in 2Kings and I came across the part where Elisha and his servant were up against the kings armies and the servant was all scared, but Elisha said: "Fear not, for they that be with us are more than they that be with them." and then the servant was able to see the army of the fiery hosts of heaven ready to pulverize the kings army.
anyway, the point of the story is, I have so many prayers going for me and the whole of the heavenly hosts to back me! YAY!!! I love missionary work.
I love you all! I hope this week goes well for you. Again, I will let you know on Wednesday if I'm getting transferred.
Sistah DixonDear Family,
So I don't know if the internet is back up yet, so I will send this to both of you:
I am getting transferred! Again!
I'm kind of bummed, because things here are picking up again, but I think I know who my companion will be, and I think it's Sister Stevens, who I was with in the MTC, so that will all be good! And I am probably going to the heart of Boston to serve in a Singles Ward.
anyway, I'll e-mail my address on Monday, and give all of the details.
Love you all!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment