Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family!

It was so great to talk to you all on Christmas!! I miss you all so much! I feel like I'm missing out on your lives! But I have so much support for you all! Thank you so much! It made me want to work harder, because I have a home team rooting for me! Was that a cheesy thing to say? oh well. I like cheese. It's gouda

So it sounds like Christmas was awesome! I know mine was pretty great. Remember when I was telling you all that It hadn't snowed much here? Well, on Sunday they ended church early and sent all the missionaries home because we were in a huge blizzard! It lasted until last night (typical, we couldn't go out all p-day.) but in the end it was kinda fun. I woke up early to shovel because I thought it would be nice to have Sisters Stevens, Montiel, and Nagliati wake up to a nicely shoveled walk. And then I noticed some people desperately trying to shovel their car out so I went to help them and by the time I came back, they were all awake and made me come back inside. I had left a note just in case they did wake up, but they all wanted to come out and shovel with me (because none of them had shoveled snow before) and they didn't want to do it then. We did it right after the snow stopped at five last night. It was fun. I made a snow angel. And then I wrote "Don't blink" over it. No one got it.

Well, for Christmas I got a USB picture card reader for my XD card. YAY! so now I can send you all my fun pics

#1- Me in my Koala Hat. scary? you know it.
#2 all of us at Christmas (BTW, Tom, Sister Nagliati is from Brazil and says she grew up in your mission! cool!)
#3- Me happy
#4-Sister Stevens on Christmas
Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures! I love you all! I hope everything is going well! Thank you so much for your prayers!
Sarah
PS bum. I couldn't send as many pictures as I wanted because the stupid e-mail won't let me

1 comment:

Heather Dixon said...

I love Sarah's letters! Did this one come with pictures? I hope they can be posted!