Monday, October 20, 2008

Missy's October 20th email

Hey Y'all!

OK, I know that this isn't very nice, but I only have like 5 min to email. My comp has our day packed and we have to leave and go off and do something else right quick. She always forgets to schedule in time for emailing, probably because she talks to her kids on the phone almost every night, and so she doesn't need to email. It's all fine though because I get to see everyone in three weeks anyways!! Wow, time just flies!!!!

Anyways, this past week was a good week. Dustin Miller got baptized on Saturday. He is a neat kid and he is going to make a awesome member. He has come a long way too. A couple months ago he was a alcoholic smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Now he is a clean cut young man doing wonders and going back to school. I love how the gospel changes peoples lives and I love being able to be a part of it.

Well, I gotta go! Y'all will only get 3 more emails from me and then you get me in person! Very exciting!

Love ya lots!!!
Sister Dixon

No comments: