Hey Fam!
Yesterday was a holiday so I am emailing today. I don't have much time though, sorry. This past week was really good. We are finding a lot of good people to teach. My companion loves knocking on doors (she has never done it before I came)! She loves it even more because we have found some way awesome people while knocking around. There is this one lady named Lydia who we found who is totally going to get baptized. She is pretty golden. I just really hope it will be before I leave.
We have a baptism coming up on Saturday. It is with this guy named Dustin. He is pretty awesome. The whole ward is excited about the baptism too. The ward here is really awesome. They are very supportive and love the missionaries. I think that comes from having senior missionaries all the time. The senior sisters can go and hang out with and friendship the members a lot so they get a lot more member referrals.
Sister Black is a funny lady. She acts like she's 30 even though she is 62. Probably not always a good thing, but she is so much fun. We are having lots of fun and success.
Well, I love ya lots and hope y'all have a great week!
Sister Dixon
1 comment:
HOoray! I love Missy's letters!
Post a Comment