Monday, August 4, 2008

Missy's August 4th email

Hey Y'all!

This week has been hot, but since the month has began we have had more miles and so we have gotten to drive around a lot more. This past week has been kinda slow. College towns are lousy when school is out. The summer semester just ended and fall semester won't start for another two weeks, so basically nobody is here. Bummer!

So, I hear everyone is getting ready for school. That is exciting! I always thought it was fun to get new clothes and figure out where all my classes are and stuff like that. Then when I actually went to school and started getting homework I wasn't excited anymore. That was over 6 years ago. Man, I'm old!

Well, I hope y'all have a wonderful week!
Love ya
Sister Dixon

2 comments:

Peter said...

'That was over 6 years ago. Man, I'm old!'

Rub it in why don't ya!

dixon.mary said...

Sigh. That was 12 years ago for me. No wait -- 13. Yikes.