Monday, August 11, 2008

Missy's August 11th email

Hey Y'all!

I will apologize in advance. This letter will be short because we are having a zone activity at the zoo today and so I don't have much time to email. I am looking forward to it. There isn't a whole lot to do around here.

This past week was good. We had a sister's exchange. All the elders do exchanges and there were never enough sister's to do exchanges and so our new mission president decided to change that and do exchanges anyways. It was fun. It was a two day deal and none of us got very much sleep because we all stayed up way too late talking and fooling around. Sometimes I forget how boring it can be with just one companion.

We have been working hard even though there seems to be nobody around to talk to. I really can't wait until fall semester starts next week. Hopefully this week students should start trickling in and in a couple weeks it will be a hopping place.

Well, I love y'all!
Sister Dixon

P.S. I do know Elder Rutledge. We are going home the same day.

No comments: