Hey Y'all!
Well, the students are rolling in and I think I am going to have to get used to all the cocky freshmen that like to throw anti and bash with us. It's pretty annoying. There were a couple guys who were way excited to get out their bibles and try to prove us wrong. They didn't know their scriptures and so they were humbled pretty fast. I'm not saying that I know my bible really well, but I have been in the south long enough to know how to back up all the common arguments.
I am seeing a whole new side to my comp now that the college kids are here. She figures the only reason they are letting us in is because they think she is pretty. She is pretty and that has happened a couple times, but when she says that after every lesson that is when I roll my eyes.
So, crazy news. I got my trunky papers (aka flight plans home). I don't know if they send a copy home at the same time or if they do it later, but I do think they send a copy home eventually. It's pretty crazy to think about. But, I still have a while yet and I'm not going to be trunky. It seems way early for all that to be happening.
Anyway, I hope y'all have a great week with school starting and all that jazz.
I love ya lots!
Sister Dixon
No comments:
Post a Comment