Monday, November 7, 2016

Hey Everyone

I LOVED seeing all the costumes, there were some really good ones!  Mine was not quite as impressive as some of yours, but I think you all will still appreciate it...


YES! That is a wookie onesie. And yes, I do wear it to bed every night 😁

This has been a pretty good week, not much has happened except our investigator, nikki, is AWESOME!  She just loves church.  She used to be a part of Islam and can't stop telling us how much better this religion is and how much more it makes sense.  She told us yesterday that she was excited for us to come over to her house today because her husband would be home and he could listen to our lesson too! Every time she tells me about her life before the missionaries I know that Heavenly Father was preparing her to be open to our message.

We also met a wonderful old couple who kept forcing candy on us and when they found out I studied voice before the mission they made me sing part of an aria... that was fun.  I haven't been able to practice for about 8 months so you can imagine how good it was, but they were nice about it 😉  They told us they weren't interested in converting but we could come over whenever we were in the neighborhood and they would force more snoepjes on us.

Other than that our week has been kinda boring.

I love you all
Be wise, what can I say more...
loves
Zuster Dixon


​The backside of St Jacob's church.

No comments: