Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Zuster Lilli's October 17th Email

Goede dag

How are things going in the good 'ol US of A?  I hear things are pretty crazy with the elections coming up. People here keep asking us about it, mostly they ask what we think about Trump. We just roll our eyes and say we are disappointed in our country. People here love Hillary for some strange reason, they are all about the girl power... don't get me wrong I love girl power, but not when the power is going to Hillary... 

Anyway... this has been a crazy week.  They told me, when you go down to Belgium, your mission gets interesting.  They were right.  There are so many crazy things that happen here, we meet legitimately crazy people who are fun to talk to. We also got stuck in the Netherlands last week. We had to go up to Rijswijk to get Sister Leman's residency card and we underestimated how long it would take us to get there.  We arrived 10 minutes after they closed.  10 MINUTES!  So we stayed the night in Den Haag with the sisters there.  It made for an interesting week. 😀

I don't have too much to write, but I do have pictures!  We went to the castle last monday and had a cracking time!  I always said I was meant to live in a castle 🏰

I love you all
Lilli





No comments: