Wednesday, December 30, 2015

FREE STUFF!

I've been doing first-of-the-year cleaning!

I have a bunch of stuff I gotta get rid of.  I want to put it up for dibs with you guys first before I send it off to DI.  Here's the haul!

2 lavenderish 18-inch pillows

An IKEA magnet board

2 red and black seat covers (pretty much new)

4 light fixtures and 1 smaller one

IKEA grayish end table--never been used

Also 2 2-lb weights.  I don't think these belong to me.  Do they look familiar to anyone?

Here's a lovely ceramic pot that I had every intention of painting and taking to be fired (which costs about $4.)  I've realized I'll never have the time to paint it.  It comes with the paint.

2 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Can I have the magnet board if no one else wants it?

Heather Dixon said...

@mary - it's yours!

Erin's claimed the light fixtures. The rest is still up for grabs!