Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas List!

Well, this is the time that all good girls and boys look forward to.....Christmas! Last Sunday we had a majority of family so decided to draw names. Those who were not here we had someone who loves you a ton and very impartial draw for you!
As we have in the past let's keep the cost around $25.00, if that's sounds OK with you. Also if you could put some hints on the blog to help us out for Christmas, that would be grand!!

Christmas Name Exchange

Dad---Missy
Mom---Scott
Heather---Faunice
Missy---Emily
Sarah---Jim
Lilli---Kristy
Emily---Robert

Katie---Heather
Robert---Tom
Christopher---Steven
Mary Kate---Anna W
Millie---Tom and Kristy's new baby girl
Joshua---Isabelle
Anna T---Tommy
Sarah T---Owen

Mary W---Dad
Scott---Mom
Steven---Sarah T
Anna W---Mary Kate
Becca---Christopher
Ellie---Malia
Tommy---Grant
Mimi---Brevan
Alice---Joshua

Peter---Sarah D
Faunice---Erin
Owen---Becca

Tom---Peter
Kristy---Katie
Xander---Ellie
Brevan---Anna T
Isabelle---Geoffrey
Grant---Alice
Malia---Mimi
Tom and Kristy's baby girl---Millie

Jim---Mary
Erin---Lilli
Geoffrey---Xander
 

4 comments:

Faunice said...

I'm asking people for ideas for Christmas, so I better go ahead and post ours. Peter - has an Amazon wishlist you can lookup by his email.
Faunice - Gift certificates for Kohls, Amazon, or Gecko's (mexican restaraunt in South Jordan, not franchised)
Owen - I've overbought for Owen on pre-black Friday deals (How can you pass up 60% off?). If you would like, I can give you one of the things I've bought and you can pay me whatever you wanted to spend, or you can get him legos, cooperative kids board games (see my wishlist on Amazon for some ideas), or pretty much any other kind of building toy.

Katie said...

Faunice, we have Owen and I would love to buy one of those things from you. Let me know which one has a price range of about $25.00. Thanks!

Jim said...

Here's our list:

Geoffrey: 'Cars' soundtrack, Diggers, books, clothing 3T, "The Love Bug' DVD
Erin: Earrings, flowery candles, cookbook, winter socks, amazon gift cards, TJMaxx gift card
Jim: Amazon gift card, board/card games for 2+ players, Unicorn steaks marinated in the tears of baby seals.

lilli said...

What I want for Christmas is basically anything for my mission

anything like cute beanie hats, colorful tights and leggings, or small understated pieces of jewelry would be appreciated.

also here is a dutch ctr ring
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010TPVNBU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2D9ZMY65NNZLE&coliid=I3CQAGRN4LC199&psc=1

and an appropriate music playing device
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013EP1F4M/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2D9ZMY65NNZLE&coliid=I555X8ZUK7WBA