Dear Family,
Things on the Dixon Spot have changed a bit. If you would like to have the Dixon Spot come to your email just enter your email address on the little box on the left side of the blog.
Thanks,
Love you tons and tons,
Mom
Dear Family,
We had a pretty busy week this week. We don't have bicycles yet, because the other missionaries who used them last apparently didn't use them correctly and now they're a bit broke-ish. But we will get them. We just gotta be patient.
We had an entire family attend church this week, which was pretty sweet. I have to tell you guys a little bit about this family. There's a lady in the branch who's about 55 years old. We decided to visit her and we found her 9-year old grandson, Christian, so we shared a lesson with him and got a return date.
When we came back, we found his aunt, with whom we also shared the lesson. When we went back, we found his mom! When we returned after that, we found his aunt's husband! When we went back, we found his grandfather! After that, his cousins! After that, his grandmothers godsons! I have no idea what's going on, but I love it! People from this family (named the Aguilar Family) are appearing one by one and listening to our lessons!
Travelling in Campo Verde is pretty difficult without bikes, but we're being blessed for what we can do! It's a good reminder that the Lord doesn't make us run faster than we have strength for. All we need to do is our best and he'll make up the difference.
What's up over there? It's that time of year for all the family reunions, no? How is everyone doing, including my cousins and grandparents? I love all the support everyone's been giving me! It's really the best!
Love,
Elder Dixon
P.S. To answer your question, Mom, I am getting your pictures, and the lillies look beautiful!
P.P.S. To answer your other question, Mom, some socks in the package would be nice!
P.P.P.S. I got your package, Heather, and I love the socks you sent me!!!
I love you Mom!!!
I have been getting your pictures and the lillies look lovely! As for things to send me, I'm starting to run low on socks that work. :P Down here, I eat a lot of everything. It's mostly meats (chicken, all the time, everytime :P), but if I want to eat fruits and veggies, they're here too! In fact, as I'm writing this, there's a bag full of bananas, apples, pears, and mangos sitting next to the monitor waiting to be eaten. All the fruits down here are pretty good (except Aguajes...:P).
Our money situation is still a little difficult, so we've had to resort to using a bit of money that you guys put in my account. But all of it can be reimbursed, so it'll come back to me.
I love you and all the prayers and support! You are the best mom of all the moms!
Love,
Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment