Wednesday, June 10, 2015

4th of July and Boekweg Family Reunion

 Fireworks2.jpg

We received this email this morning. Uncle John needs to know who will be doing the river rafting thing with them. Although it sounds like fun Dad and I won't be doing the river rafting, but will be going down on the 3rd for the picnic.  We will be in West Point on the 4th and will will be celebrating the 4th and Lilli's birthday in the usual way here in West Point! But it sounds like he needs to know if any of you will be going to do it with them, so drop him an email if you could.

4th of July
 
                                         Ice Cream 5616×3744 Wallpaper 1666361
We are planning on doing the 4th of July here and would love any/all of you how would like to join us to come.  We are also planning on doing the 2nd annual ice cream making contest with prizes and trophy! So you can use your creative powers and show us what you can do!!  

I'm pretty excited about it!
We love you all so much!
Mom and Dad

Letter from Uncle John
This is the email address to reply so that he knows how many people will be coming,
  John D. Boekweg, CPA, MBA, Partner
Dear Family;

Just another update on the River Trip.   I need to cancel some of the boats because it looks like I’ve way over reserved and I need to do this as soon as possible (by the 15th).   Here is a list of who has confirmed:

Alan and Grace Rex Family (7)
Joey and Kayann Quist Family (2)
John and Becky Boekweg Family (6)
Nick and AnneMraie Rousseau Family (2)
Austin and Nicole Galvez Family (1)
David and Sherri Boekweg Family (5)
Elyse Todd (1)
Melissa Todd (1)
Kjarsti Todd (1)
Mom and Dad (2)

So 28 people so far.   I hope I have everyone’s emails.  Please let everyone know.  I would hate to leave anyone out who was hoping to come.  I need to know by Monday.

Thanks. 

John D. Boekweg, CPA, MBA, Partner
HEB Certified Public Accountants
Tel Office (801) 328-5000
Tel Office (435) 789-5560
 

No comments: