Monday, March 9, 2015

Pie Day

Image result for pie

Dear Family,

As you know this March 14th is Pie Day, so we thought since it's Dad's birthday and the Cinderella movie that day, anyone who would like to come over after the movie could come over to our house and have some pie for Pi day!

After we figure out which showing we are going to be going to, we'll plan for a time right after that to come over for pie!

Let us know if you think you may be able to come! 

5 comments:

dixon.mary said...

Wow! That sounds super fun!! I'm going to bring a pie or two. Any preferences?

dixon.mary said...

Wow! That sounds super fun!! I'm going to bring a pie or two. Any preferences?

Julie said...

Whatever kind you like. You make AWESOME pies Mary. I know your apple pie is to die for!

Katie said...

We would love to come and bring pie too! What time is the movie? I have chemo, but maybe I can change it.

red said...

Sorry, no times are available yet.