It's the most favorite time of the year!
Conference!
Anyone who would like to come watch at our house are welcome.
After the 1st session on Sunday we will have a potato bar. Anyone who wishes bring something to go along with it. If you would post what you want to bring on the blog so others know how to plan, that would be great.
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!
10 comments:
We will bring a big, healthy green salad! Mmmmmmmm!
We'll bring a dessert!
Thanks Erin.
I'll bring cheeeeeese!
Cheese cheese cheesey cheese Cheesy cheesey cheese cheese
Thanks Heather.
What do you need? I can bring anything but jello. Of course.
Isabelle wants to bring cheetos. I don't know it's that goes with potatoes...
If she did bring Cheetos it would be the kids favorite thing there!
We'll bring Sour Cream and Chip and salsa.
Just one chip, though. Everyone will have to share...
Post a Comment